Monday 1 February 2016

Mother's Advice

So much to do and so little time! I signed up for the OCC Watercolour Intermediate and there is so much in each day, they could have made it per week. This kind of thing needs practice and time.

I need to get cards off to all 3 of my children this week, and thought the pattern background would be perfect for my son who is in his first year at university in Exeter, UK. With a sentiment giving a little motherly advice!


By adding the postage border diecut, I can enter this to the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Wow I love your watercolor design! A plus on your homework! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this technique, Janet! Fabulous sentiment, too! Sure hope I can find some time to create some cards, now that class is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That background is amazing! I love the watercolour! This is perfect for a young man away at university!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the sentiment. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails