Monday 2 May 2016

Bright watercolouring

It's my daughter's birthday coming up and she loves bright watercolours.   Then I saw the wonderful inspiration on Pinterest Inspired Challenge - the perfect solution.



Lots of colour but I went with circles instead of squares and rectangles.



[Please excuse the bad photo, I have a new computer and it's not reducing the file size properly. What I see in Photos, it not what I get when I export it. When I get it sorted, I'll load the focused picture.)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Great idea I love the circles.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how each circle is so unique, and adds so much texture to this card! Love the vibrant colors, too! Awesome card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, funky card. I have no doubt your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so fun! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails